Special Events Insurance

Rented Props or Equipment


If you rent props, decor or other equipment, you usually sign an agreement taking responsibility for it. Event policies normally do not include insurance for that property, but may offer it optionally.   If the property you have on rental is of significant value, you may wish to add coverage. You will need to know the approximate total replacement value of the property (cost new) in order to buy insurance.

Specialeventins.com is sponsored by Western Sentry Insurance Brokers.

We offer special events insurance in California-Nevada-New York only. For our online quote request form please click here.